at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate in Orlando, Florida.
Attending for DiCentral: Chris Menjivar (email@example.com).
REVERSE EXPO THAT MATTERS
You’ve experienced it -- an expo hall filled with suppliers who have spent a lot of time and money setting up a booth that IDN attendees may or may not visit. Waiting between sessions, hoping that a colorful (and expensive) display will entice buyers to stop by your booth. The IDN Summit REVERSE Expo turns the old scenario upside down, putting IDN purchasing decision makers in the booth, giving suppliers the unique opportunity to visit with healthcare executives in an open and efficient format. For providers, it presents the ideal environment to network with suppliers, learn about product innovations and source solutions and new opportunities. It’s a win-win for both parties. That’s why the IDN Summit is committed to providing aReverse Expo That Matters.
- Make more efficient use of your corporate travel resources by meeting with leading health systems all in one place.
- No expenses for booth space, supplies, displays, etc.
- IDN purchasing decision makers actively source new vendors from leading suppliers.
- Face-to-face networking and relationship building.
- Qualified leads with need, budget and buying authority